terms & conditions
- You are solely allowed to use photos that you have personally taken with Instagram to create your poster. Unauthorized use of images is not permitted.
- If you submit your poster to our Gallery feature, PosterFuse has the rights to use it as for promotional and marketing activities.
- You must not transmit any viruses, unauthorized code or worms through our website.
- You are solely responsible for all photos, texts and features that you apply to your posters.
- When using PosterFuse you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Sharing someone else’s poster without their permission is not allowed.
- Violation of our terms will result in termination of your order and access without a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to change the conditions at anytime without notice.
Information that we receive and have access to:
- Your final poster product, and the images it contains in order to process your request in our print factory.
- Any social media share services and content that you use associated with PosterFuse.
- If you submit your final poster to our gallery, we have access and rights to use the images for promotional and marketing ventures.
- We do not have your login information or password.
What do we share:
Currently we share nothing that you own with any other third-party services.
We do use a third-party analytics tool on our website. However the information we receive from the tool is solely anonymous. The information is to help the PosterFuse team examine traffic and trends on our website in order to make the user experience more seamless and for potential business promotional opportunities. PosterFuse does not track individual user activity.